Wednesday, January 25, 2006

dust off the 'ol boots. here comes the blogtrain.

The word douchebag comes to mind. Not just small douchebag, I only dabble in gallons. I wish I dabbled in galleons. Beside the point. I'm talking of course of myself and my self-pity hole I call a blog. Oh boo hoo, i work at a shrimp shack, i got arrested, i have to go to court and it's eaaaarrrlllyyyyy....For those of you who care, a self-pity hole is like a glory hole but for your face...there's also less dick.

So I've come to an important determination. I hate awkward knees. You know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about people's knees that either bend weirdly so when they stand they look like a fucking model rocket or people who's knees seem to be totally dissociated from the rest of they're body. Or saggy knees.

Words of the day: Canard, Ruse. Both of these words mean essentially the same thing in certain contexts. And they are both awesome. Fucking Yes. Hm. Who even reads this shit anymore? Nobody that's who. I'm blogging in a void. So quiet. My blogging career could end with me on a 3 day absinthe binge cutting off my own ear and then moving to france. My hair would go silver and I would be so gay, oh so gay. I would hike east until I crossed Kamchakta, over a previously undiscovered ice bridge thinking of Jack's fat cock, until finally I died in the Alaskan wilderness in an abandoned bus in a snow drift. But that's totally played.



www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/crazybackflip.html
This kid is fucking retarded.

4 comments:

Lena Webb said...

Yeah, P, just because y'all 'aint writing don't mean we all 'aint readin'. Unfortunately, Atlanta has made me forget how to both read and write...

AND, by the by, I have awkward knees, meanface. Your knees are probably awkward too, you just can't see them because you've gotten so FAT haven't you? You're fat now, fatty.

Doug said...

Then Jack sucked me off, and I sucked Jack off, then Jack sucked me off again, and then I sucked Jack off, and the warm blessing jizm shot from Jack's Cock like a phoenix from the ashes of our generation, lost maniacal rambling through the mad Manhattan morning while the brooklyn bridge towers....and then I sucked Jack Off....

MertMengelmier said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MertMengelmier said...

I come to your blog every day, Jamie, and every day I am disappointed by you. Why? All I ask is for is: post naked pictures of yourself wearing a Nixon mask. That's all. Provide the pics and I'll, well, just take pictures of yourself scantily clad like Dick. That's all we ask.