Wednesday, December 14, 2005

the casual and biting sting of "real" life

I've been out of college for 2 months.

I fucking hate this shit.

Please forgive that my return to blogging is a rawdog shitdamn of a bitchfest. But I live with my fucking PARENTS. In a room I never decorated, but merely has a few scattered pictures and collages of me and then a really sweet claire murray rug. For reference please stop by www.clairemurray.com

Does anyone know how to make that a link? without the whole copy paste process.

I just totally lost all my passion about writing this post. I'm going to go to sleep. I have court tomorrow.

4 comments:

Accidentally Disastrous said...

I know you aren't happy, and i know times be rough, but i am so glad you are posting again!

Mackenzie said...

edward alexander sure knows a lot about nanotechnology for a blog spammer.

jame, living with your parents might suck, but don't you frequent your friends' homes in the city fairly often? also, lena can attest to the fact that it sucks to live alone and I can tell you that it's moderately depressing to live with people who only care about you a little. so be glad that you live with people who know and love you regardless of your mishap with the law. plus, you're going back to school in less than a month and that ain't bad.

Mackenzie said...

also, p.s., you aren't experiencing "real life." get back to me when you have to pay your own bills. sheesh jame.

Lena Webb said...

Edward Alexander and Louis Gilbert?! GOD, they'd better be tailors or something.