Thursday, October 13, 2005

Things Shaped Like A Boot: Italy, A Boot, Skidmore's Drug Policy

BItch! So I found out last week that I got kicked out. But I appealed, and I will fight! I will not go silently into the night (or whatever Bill Pullman says in ID4)! But I had my meeting with Pat "Nice Guy, Good Smile" Oles yesterday, and oooh boy. Here's a little bit of the conversation

Pat: The problem in this of course is that when a parent or a member of the Saratoga community comes to me and says "this kid got caught with a half pound of weed and you didn't suspend him, how can you say Skidmore is hard on drugs?" What would you say to that if you were in my position? I mean how could you, how would you justify that to them?

Me: Uh.

Pat: Because I am going to be having those conversations and it's just that this is an example to the whole school and to the whole community.

Me: Um.

Pat: Because if I don't suspend you everybody who gets caught with 3 joints and a hookah is gonna point to you and say look at last year's big shot, you didn't suspend him. You know you're a prominent figure on campus, and so I can't exactly have you walking around getting away with this. What kind of message does that send?

Me: Well...

Pat: But I will consider this because there is a lot to think about here both your side and mine so I'll render a decision by friday at 11.

Me: ...I guess what I want to say is that... oh, oh sorry yeah ok that um...yeah that sounds fine...ok... great....


I'm a grade A idiot. I don't really have a good feeling about this. So people of New York City, prepare for my arrival!!

Also, for anyone who hasn't seen this. It's funny, like actually funny not gross funny or stupid funny.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/shining.html

I hope that shows up as a link. I had a story to tell in this post that I thought would make a good post. But now I can't remember. boo. I have come to realize I need an awesome pseudonym. Like Accidentally Disastrous, but that's spoken for. Dammit. Coincidentally Catastrophic? Eh. I said Kemosabe in an earlier post. But upon trying to remember where that comes from, it's from the Lone Ranger. I thought that series was stupid. Granted, I come from the age of Ninja Turtles so a stupid guy in a stupid stupid mask riding a stupid horse and being racist all over the Wild West has little appeal. I had a giant rat for a sensei people. Now that's drama, that's action. My villans didn't rob banks, or if they did, they did it with blades all over their forearms. Blades! All over their forearms! What if you crossed your arms Shredder? Just by accident cause you were trying to look badass cause you forgot that you already do cause you have blades on your forearms. Ah, but I digress. So I think that Kemosabe is stupid BUT, Kenzie could get away with it with a slight alteration. Chemosavy? eh? Yeah, you get it? Cause it's like, well nevermind.

I'm breaking out. I haven't broken out like this.....ever. I have the nastiest patch of disgusting zits on the side of my face. Ugh. It's like I'm being dragged forcibly through puberty. Again. But this time they're determined to get me. Sons of bitches.

Profound Wank.

2 comments:

Dwayne said...

Oh leanord, I'm so lonely.

Lena Webb said...

Jamie, you don't KNOW lonely. Are you sitting in your apartment watching Jack Johnson concert on Georgia Public Television? DRUNK? This guy is like Bruce Willis, Dave Matthews, and some other assholes all put together and given a willing bongo-player. Also, if someone EVER referred to my toes as "bubbly" I would probably have to urinate on them.