Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hot or Not?



I am currently listed on Hot or Not dot com. For those of you who didn't know. That's right, I myself and I am a member of the elite. The top tier if you will. The cream de la cream. Well, time for me to go check up on my rating...I'm expecting great things.




I'm a 5.3. Fuck. Fuck shit dammit. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT. A 5.3. I'm hotter than 48% of the men on this site. fucknits I fuck fuck fuck i don;t deserve this shit. I'm the hottest thing since a bun in the oven. but not like the preggers kind, like an actual bun in an oven. 350 degrees baby burnin up! A 5.3, must be a glitch in the system. Or a bunch of jealous busted chicks voted for me over and over again. Stupid busted chicks. Jealous of my shining hotness. Look at those eyes. Sumptuous. I'm looking sincere, and off into the distance, almost surveying my future. It lays out on the landscape before me. A man with a plan. But the face is soft enough to be tender and severe enough to know that I can protect the woman (or man, Brendon cough) on my arm.

I am majesty. Not majestic, adjectives do me no justice.



So, I just was trying my best to sabotage people's scores on hot or not dot com, and in the midst of realizing how childish and trivial it is, but more how I'm probably not making much of a dent, I ran into this winner. This, lady and 2 gentlemen who read my blog, is The Guy I Lost To Really Badly





A 7.4.

No....words...

2 comments:

Lena Webb said...

Isn't that one of the iron chefs?

Doesn't that make him hotter?

Hotter than you?

Can you make shrimp into a desert?

Mackenzie said...

James Clark Peterson, you've be promoted to a 5.9!!!! You're really moving up in the world. If you reach a 6, I'll consider being your friend...

And Lena's right. The iron chef is damn sexy. Emeril is too, also.